Insta me at @amalalynna

20170204

My 5 Zalora Wishlist

*inner fashionista emerging*

Before I start on the list, let me make this clear, all of the pictures that I took are not mine,  I'll put the link for every photos that will direct you to the actual website. Oh and yeah, it is not sponsored by anyone, I am merely borrowing their pictures. 

(But in case Zalora wants to colab, I will be waiting for your email *wink*)

A new year and everyone is seeking for a new, fresh idea on how to make 2017 better than 2016. The one goal that at least from what I know, will always have is to spice up the new year with the new style. As for me, I just found out my go-to style this year. I always love the preppy looks because it makes me look sophisticated and at the same time, decent and not too eye-catching.(I always get nervous if people look at my outfit)

Anyway, here's my 5 Zalora wishlist for January 2017.

1. ZALORA Essential Long Sleeve Blouse



  • I am a blouse-lover. I don't know how to rock casual but I always feel confident a blouse than t-shirts or cardigan. I love the color and the fact that it has a V neck, it makes me wanting it even more. I always love V neck blouse and the sleeve is comfortable.
  • To view this: click here.
2. Zalia Embroidered Crop Top


  • As much as I love plain design, I would opt for this top. The pattern is pretty and the details are subtle yet it does not make it look dull. For me, this would definitely be my casual look that I would go for.
  • To view this: click here
3. Velvet Quilted Flap Handbag


  • I am not a big fan of small handbag but this one just takes my breath away. The beautiful nude color makes all the exceptions for my the bigger-bag-is-better rule. I would love to go to the mall or hang out at the cafe with my friends with this beauty. 
  • To view this: click here.
4. Mango Stiletto Heels

  • Every girls need a pair of sexy stiletto and this one definitely the one that I need. The red color will make any dull outfits looks more interesting. There's a saying, we live only once, so we should be walking in style. And yea, I made that up. 
  • To view this: click here
5. CLUSE Minuit Gold White/Pink 33m


  •  I love watches. Although Daniel Wellington seems irresistible, this one is simply gorgeous. The simplicity of the watch and the pretty shade of white/pink makes this watch very alluring. 
  • To view this: click here
There are so much more that I want to put on this list but 5 would be enough for now or else I'll be crying on the floor because I cannot afford all these stuffs.

Till then!













No comments:

Post a Comment